Car Accident Attorney in Mississippi and Texas
Car wrecks can be a devastating and stressful experience to endure alone. If you are hurt or sustain property damage, your life or livelihood can be in danger; however, the pain and turmoil that auto accidents can bring doesn’t end there. Leaving your fate in the hands of insurance agencies won’t get the compensation you are entitled to receive. In fact, insurance companies will do anything they can to pay out as little as possible, no matter the severity of the damage that has been done.
Wilson Law Firm is here to help you receive the compensation and justice that you deserve. As one of the most successful law firms on the Gulf Coast, attorney Charles Wilson will fight for you every step of the way. We will dig deep into your case and finance your case to whatever extent is necessary to ensure that we obtain fair compensation for your injuries. You won’t find a better, more experienced personal injury firm in Mississippi or Texas than Wilson Law Firm. Don’t be a victim to another party’s irresponsibility. Get ahead by reaching out for a free consultation today.
Do’s and Don’ts of Auto Accidents
We know that a car accident can leave you confused and discombobulated. Don’t let the other side take advantage of this scenario. There are important things to remember when you get in an accident to ensure you are capable of receiving the justice you deserve.
- Call the Police and get medical help
- Cooperate with the police officer
- Inform police of any drunk drivers
- Swap information with the other driver
- Take notes to preserve details
- Photograph the scene
- Tell your doctor about injuries or medical records
- Contact insurance to prevent denying a claim
- Be honest with your attorney
If you’ve been in a car accident, avoid the following “don’ts” to ensure your fair representation:
- Don’t leave the scene
- Don’t move the vehicle unless instructed by an officer
- Don’t discuss the crash as your words can be used as evidence
- Don’t take responsibility for the accident
- Don’t sign any papers or agree to damages
- Don’t give details to the other insurance company until you have consulted with your Attorney
- Don’t take a payment before your final medical treatment
- Don’t agree to “final payment” without talking to a lawyer
- Don’t hire JUST any car wreck attorney
Contact Wilson Law Firm | Personal Injury Attorney in Mississippi and Texas
Wilson Law Firm focuses on a wide range or type of accidents including Motorcycle Accidents, Off-Road/ATV Accidents, RV & Trailer Accidents, Truck Accidents, and DUI Accidents in Biloxi, MS and surrounding areas. With over 25 years of expertise, Charles Wilson is a premier personal injury lawyer serving Gulfport, Biloxi , Hattiesburg, surrounding areas, and in Texas. Contact us for your free consultation today.
If you have been wrongly charged with a crime, Wilson Law Firm will go to trial to fight for you! No matter the case or whether a felony or misdemeanor, we will defend you in either state or federal courts. We have the expertise and skill set needed to go to trial and aggressively defend you to whatever extent is necessary. Wilson Law Firm is committed to providing the best legal service on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and Texas. Contact us now for a free consultation at 228-436-6391.